Thursday 31 October 2013

October 2013 Review draft

I have had a massive 'work spurt' this month! I seem to have periods of frantic activity where I get a lot done. This is the start of my Final Project and I have lots of ideas to explore and exhibitions to visit.
Having the targets for each individual week mapped out in front of me in the planning table is quite a good way of motivating myself to get stuff done.
I have looked at insects as another elicitor of disgust and made some images. I visited museums and galleries. I have discovered that some methods of learning do not work for me!! (post: Photoshop Session) I have learnt from a student the proper way to flip a section of image either vertically or horizontally. He explained slowly while I was doing it.This will make a big difference in the accuracy of my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment