Wednesday 30 April 2014

April 2014 Review

I am still able to keep roughly up to date with my  time plan. Although I find I seem to do things in 'chunks' when I have a sort of 'creative spurt', but it all gets done on time.
in March I had some useful peer feedback on my work which lead me to make changes. The feedback was that the work was too 'pretty', so I have reduced the number of multiplications so that the subject matter could be more easily seen.
 I have been thinking ahead to how I might display the work and like the idea of circles of light. I made some 'mash ups' where I took images from different projects and mashed them together in a new way. This was just experimentation for fun and a way of trying out new learning. (Posts Multiply 1. 04.14  and Subversive Portraits 31.03.14) This experimentation also gives me a break from my Major Project for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment